Friday, February 6, 2009

Meanwhile, back on the farm ...

I let my dogs out this morning and 10 minutes later I find them like this frozen solid. I'm hoping they'll thaw out by March.


Actually, I'm not sure what they were transfixed over. Stella, probably by the thought of Mama Mia's pizza and Rocky's secretly a stoner so who knows.


I know the head thingy around Stella's noggin makes her look like a fashion forward bag lady but what can I say? Stella's a big girl's blouse and her ears get cold.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My god - no wonder people are afraid of them when you are out walking in the morning - they are adorable. Love the hat!

Anonymous said...

They`re adorable but if they`re planning on reverting to the wild they better ditch those warm snuggly duds because the other "wild" dogs are probably going to laugh at them unless they`re all still wearing their duds.

I like your optimism

March?

Lynda said...

Thanks for the laugh, Fred! Jack & Jill do that too. "Uh....can we come in now?"

House of the Discarded said...

They are just too cute for words! My Maggie needs one of those hat thingies for her ears too! :)